Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's Alive!!!!

Hey Everybody! Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! :) I am here in Provo, and I am still going to school. So much happened last Fall that I kept feeling like I was behind, so I just decided not to post anything! It made sense at the time....

Anyway, I went to Reno this last weekend to Nathan's Retiring Address at the Nevada State FFA Convention. It was awesome! Nathan was so MATURE (weird, I know)! It was awesome to watch him help run the show, as well as give his entire address from memory. It was very inspiring to watch, and I was very proud of him. Well worth the trip! I also went on a blind date with one of Nathan's friends, Ty. It was fun; we went bowling. I'm not the best bowler, but it was still fun!

5 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Glad to know your still alive in the blogger world. I about fainted when I saw you had updated. Hee Hee. =)

Angela said...

Glad to know you are still kickin'

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Whoa...... I think that my heart just about stopped working! (is that a sign of a heart attack? ;) Good to see your update ! ;)

Miller Family said...

Wow!! Well you shouldn't disappear for so long! You know we do love you and want to hear from you! We are glad you are doing well and having fun w/ blind dates and all!

Nilsson Family said...

Good Job Tonya on posting. This is Angie Nilsson(Higbee) by the way! I ran into your mom at walmart the other week and we talked about how you needed to update. Sounds like things are going well, thats great!Keep up the post!