Monday, July 6, 2009

Back From Vacation

The last two weeks I spent in Wyoming with my family. It was great, and a lot of fun to see family members I haven't seen in two years. I caught a cold my first day, (who does that, in June, no less!), and spent the rest of vacation fighting it off :(
WEnt camping an fishing, but we got rained out of both. My favorite moments include winning at Dominos, camping with my family, watching baseball with my Grandpa Averett, and watching the new Transformers movie with siblings!
Next up: a road trip to Cali in August. Some friends and I are going to San Fransisco, LA, and San Diego. If anyone has suggestions about where we should stop, let me know!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Go to the aquarium in La Jolla and the battleship museum in San Diego. Both are totally worth it!

Tonya Whipple said...

Thanks! We'll look into both of those!

Traci said...

We went to San Diego about a year and a half ago. It was the best! I think we enjoyed it more than Disneyland. We went to the zoo, wild animal park, and sea world. All of them were awesome! Hope you have a great trip!