Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Tale of a Tricky Englishmen

I know it's crazy to have me post nearly two days in a row, but something really funny happened tonight, and I just had to write about it!
As most of you know, I am a card carrying member of the Virgin Lips Club: a club for those who have not yet been kissed. Well tonight that status changed. That's right-my VL club card has (sortof) been revoked, and all because I went to ward temple night and a sneaky British boy.
Here's the story: My ward has a dinner after our temple session, and a bunch of us just hang out and eat food (two of my favorite things to do). Well, as I was leaving tonight, a British boy who shall remain nameless grabbed my hand and told me "Have a sit down" by him. I did, and within a few minutes he had tricked me into holding his hand by having us compare tans. Pretty sneaky, right? Then he pointed at his cheek and asked me to give him a "Spot of a kiss". As I leaned in to kiss his cheek, he turned his head, and I ended up kissing him on the lips! Tricky Englishman! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and, of course, this all happened with a roomful of my fellow ward members. Classic!
So, I'm not sure if it really counts, but I have officially had my VL card revoked. Good times...

5 comments:

Angela said...

I just laughed my arse off reading that! Oh to be young and single again . . . .

Michelle said...

And yes sis, the rest of the details are funny!! To bad we can't have him around more often for some more laughs.

Tasha Stout said...

That is pretty funny! What a sneaky sneaky Brit!! Got to love them!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I DO think that is the coolest First Kiss story!!! It beats all of our hands down!!! LOVE IT ;)


PS. I like the darker lettering ;)

Traci said...

Ok, but what happened next???