Sunday, July 19, 2009

Signs

I finally decided to get a cute background for my blog. So:Ta-da! Here it is! If you want to take this as a sign that you will be seeing more posting from me in the future, so be it.

In recent news, I was set up on a blind date by my mother-thanks, Mom! His name is Jake, I think, and apparently Mom was a friend in high school to his mom. I haven't gone on the date yet, that'll be this Friday. I'll let you all know how that goes!

Also, I volunteered working a children's game booth at Draper Days last night, and then watched the fireworks afterwards. It was a lot of fun, and the kids were really cute, but getting out of there when it was time to go was a joke! I sat in my car for 30 minutes with the engine off because we weren't moving AT ALL. If it hadn't been for the fact that I have the internet on my cell phone, I think I would've gone nuts!

3 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Nice background! Hard to read the letters though.... maybe you could change the color of the type ;) (or I'm getting old ;)
Gotta love the parental hook-up to the dating scene! Mom's always on the look out for her girls ;)

Hope life is good

Michelle said...

You know it !!! I am always looking out for the best for my girls. I also like the background and like Shari, I am finding it hard to read the writing even with my granny glasses on! Have fun today and know that we love you!

Tasha Stout said...

Glad to know that you are still alive! Good luck on your date!